We offer free shipping to Ireland & a charge of €10 for UK.
Deliveries can take up to 1-3 working days within Ireland & 3-7 for UK.
Free collection in store. We will send you an email as soon as your piece is ready to collect, within 2 working days.
Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of placing your order and let us know why you wish to return.
Then arrange to send back recorded delivery to the following address:
Magill Jewellers, 6/7 The Diamond, Monaghan, Co Monaghan.
Upon receipt of the item(s) we will refund the order value, to the original purchasing card. If you have received a piece as a gift we are more than happy to provide an exchange for you, this is provided that we still have the exchanged piece currently in stock and you can provide the name of the person who gifted you the piece. This way we can look up their order and confirm that it falls within our 14 day exchange policy.
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on earrings (or any other pierced jewellery).
- Items must be returned unworn and in good and saleable condition.
- We recommend all returns are sent using an insured and recorded delivery service with tracking and scanning.
- Magill Jeweller’s does not accept liability for any returned goods lost or damaged in the post.
- Refunds will only be made to the card used to purchase the goods with.
- Credit and Debit Card refunds may take up to 14 working days for your bank to complete.
- Magill Jewellers do not accept liability for the length of time particular banks take to process refunds.
- For items bought in store we offer an exchange only within 14 days of purchase.
If you would like to enquire about an order placed on our website, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 047 81574. Please quote your order reference number at time of enquiry.
How do return an order?
Return By Post
– Item(s) can be returned for a refund provided that they have not been worn and are in the same condition that they were sold. You have 14 days from the date of delivery to return your order if you wish to do so.
– If you wish to return an item for exchange or refund please email email@example.com
– Please return the item(s) in original packaging and condition to our returns address within 14 days of delivery.
Magill Jewellers Returns,
6/7 The Diamond
Magill Jewellers take no responsibility for the loss of items in transit for a return to us. We advise that you please return your item(s) by registered or other insured and tracked postal service, and retain a proof of postage until your refund or exchange is complete.
– Online orders can be returned to Magill Jewellers for exchange or refund. You will need the invoice received in your parcel in order to return an item for either exchange or refund.
– Items can be exchanged for any other item to the same or greater value in-store. The invoice received with the order is required.
– Refunds will be issued to the debit or credit card used to make your purchase.
Note: Please note the following items cannot be returned: for hygiene purposes, earrings (pierced earrings) unless they are faulty; items that have been engraved, modified or altered in any way